High-output, high-performance, full spectrum T-5 Fluorescent Lamps are excellent for both starting seedlings and full term growth.
- 45", 54W, high output tubes are available in 3,000K, 3,500K, 4,100K and 6,500K.
- 3,000K is best for budding and flowering. 6,500K ensures maximum plant growth. We recommend a combination of both for continuous optimal growing conditions.
- T-5 lamps are 5/8" in diameter. Their slim profile makes them more efficient than standard fluorescent tubes.
- In addition, T-5s have long lamp life, extremely high lumen output and are energy efficient.
- Minimal heat output means they can be placed very close to plants, (6"-12"), to gain maximum light output.
- CRI: 85. Average rated life: 24,000 hrs.
- Initial lumens: 4,740.
- Mini bipin base.
- Priced per pack. Sold in packaged quantities of 10.