Floating Row Cover protects plants and shrubs from the cold. Frost Blankets are put directly over shrubs and plants for freeze or frost protection, creating a layer that traps in the ground heat. All sides of the frost blanket must be sealed to keep the freezing temperatures outside.
• Floating row cover allows early planting of flowering annuals, vegetables and bedding plants.
• Fabric is lightweight, 14 mil, 2 oz. per sq. yd. and can be reused many times.
• Semi-permeable blanket will allow limited moisture and water to get through.
• For severe cold use two layers with a layer of polyethylene film on top.
• Maximum roll length: 750 ft.
• Priced per linear ft. Pull and Cut. Buy exactly what you need.
WOW! 2 oz. per square yard! Our competitions' is only 1 oz. Ours is the heaviest.
Please Note: 150 Feet or less can ship Fed Ex ground. Over 150 Feet ships freight truck.