PolyMax Poultry/Kennel Flooring
PolyMax Flooring improves animal health and bird productivity, while keeping kennels and poultry coops cleaner and drier.
- A clean, comfortable floor keeps animals healthy and happy!
- Foot problems and breast blisters in poultry virtually disappear.
- Rugged, non-porous polypropylene flooring inhibits bacteria growth.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Will not rust or rot.
- Black panels are 24" x 48" with 7/8" square openings.
- Panels cut easily to fit any dimension.
- Not recommended for turkeys.
- 1/4" counter sunk holes comes in black only./li>
- 1/2" thick with 7/8" square openings. 2' x 4' overall size.
- Also great as roof rack flooring for vehicles!
- Slats overlap on the 2' sides, utilizing a single support member.
- Interlock on the 4' sides for easy assembly and strength.
- For decks or pens of any width.
- Slats do not overlap on the 2' sides.
- Interlock on the 4' sides for ease of assembly and strength.
- In addition to end supports, slats must have a center support.
- For decks or pens no wider than 4'.
- Improves animal health and reduces cleaning time and labor cost.