The Blackout AquaCool® Evaporative Cooling System combines the industry's finest wet wall with a light trap, creating the ideal cooling system for cannabis growers.
- The AquaCool system is outfitted with a Pericoli PERIdark 130 light trap, allowing growers to keep their greenhouses cool in blacked out conditions.
- Evaporative cooling is proven to be one of the most cost-effective methods for maintain a healthy growing environment and costs up to 50% less than traditional AC systems.
- The PERIdark 130 features a honeycomb vane structure that is designed to maintain good airflow, while minimizing drops in pressure.
- Not only keeps the environment cool, but also moisturized, promoting crop quality and growth, as well as reducing watering requirements.
- Systems come complete with Kuul® Pad, aluminum distribution (top and bottom), aluminum end panels, 1/3 HP submersible sump pump and plumbing kit.
- Kuul Pads are designed to achieve the most effective and efficient evaporative cooling possible. These corrugated, cellulose pads are crafted from 100% premium-grade, virgin kraft paper and offer maximum stability and long life. Consistent in performance, Kuul Pads are highly absorbent and easily cleaned. Replacement Kuul Pads are available.