Heat Recovery Ventilators bring a continuous supply of clean air into any space, while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air.
- All ventilators feature compact design with easy-mount wall bracket.
- Ventilators use heat recovery core (HRV) to transfer heat from exhaust air stream to incoming air stream.
- Incoming air is tempered by heat from outgoing air, saving on energy costs.
- Equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms.
- All units include 2 ebm™ motors with backwards curved blades, complete with 7 year warranty.
- HRV units include two washable electrostatic panel-type air filters.
- 5 year warranty on parts, limited lifetime warranty on core.
- 3-speed control available with optional Eco-Touch™ Controller.
- Meets UL94H requirements.
- ERV interchangeable core available for warmer climates with longer cooling seasons.
Heat Recovery Ventilator – Up to 3,600 sq. ft. (115200)
- Weighs 45 lbs.
- 24-gauge galvanized steel, powder-coated antique white finish.
6" duct connections.