Tri-layer, heavyweight greenhouse film is black on one side and white on the other. Primarily used as a reflective cover in vegetable production.
- 5 mil, 18 month, tri-layer Black/White film is UV stabilized to last up to 2 full years when used under greenhouse roof.
- Excellent tear and puncture resistance.
- Use as either a reflective ground cover or to create a black out environment.
- Acts as an effective weed and moisture barrier, providing 100% opacity.
- Airtight animal feed storage cover ensures optimal preservation of nutrients through maximum opacity to sunlight, with a high oxygen barrier.
- Available in full rolls only.
- Reflects light to lower leaves for more efficient use of greenhouse transmitted light for both ground and bench crops. Crops grown in conjunction with reflective film covers have lower root zone temperatures, which is very important during summer production.