Durable, UV-resistant strapping is ideal for horse and general all-purpose fence! Offers great visibility and safety! Ideal for use in conjunction with electrical fences.
- Flexible and easy to use.
- Better than wood, wire or rigid PVC. Horses can kick out rigid vinyl rails, leaving sharp edges and the potential for injury. Wood can rot and splinter, posing the threat of lacerations.
- Offers a reliable, safe fencing solution that maintains its attractive appearance, with little to no maintenance.
- Available in white.
- UV and weather resistant. Will not crack in cold weather.
- Offers safe, secure fencing that is lightweight, yet strong and easy to use.
- Simply attach to your wooden fence posts using our unique Fence Loop Bracket and fasteners.
- Use our tie-down ratchets (QH1065) to tension each tier for a tight, neat appearance.
- Strapping fits through Loop Bracket, allowing for continuous installation of fence and creating a strong, flexible fence that evenly disperses any impact from animals.
- For easy installation to wood fence posts, we recommend our #8 x 1-1/8" stainless steel construction screws and our 1/4" stainless steel flat washers. For installing to steel or metal fence posts, we suggest our #8 x 1" stainless steel, self drilling Tek Screws. Tek Screws are packaged in quantities of 100.
Please Note : Some rolls may contain up to 2 splices.