Netafim Dripper & Spray Stakes
Ensure that every plant in your irrigation system receives the same amount of water and fertilizer, regardless of location, for a uniform, high-quality crop. Netafim™ offers the highest level of technology available.
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures, ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
- Check valve feature in drippers ensures that irrigation lines stay full and do not drain into the lowest lying plants.
- We offer all of the pieces necessary to create your customized irrigation system. We recommend our 1/2" (110747) or 3/4"(110741) Polyethylene Tubing, for use as your supply line.
Angled Arrow Dripper Stakes (110403 and 110407)
- Available in two sizes: 3-3/4"L for 4" to 5" pots, as well as hydroponic grow bags and blocks, and 6-3/8"L for larger pots.
- Applying water directly to pots with Arrow Stakes helps prevent the spread of disease and reduces the need for spraying, as pesticides are not washed off by daily watering.
- Priced per Stake. Each Stake has a minimum order quantity of 10.
1.0 GPH Angle Barbed Dripper Stake (110745)
- Unique flow channel down the length of the stake directs water into the container. Features pointed end for easy container insertion.
- We recommend pairing with our 1 GPH Woodpecker PC Jr. (110405) or PC Dripper (110410).
- Priced per Stake.
3.2 GPH Spray Stake and Assembly (110415 and 110416)
- Easy to install. Simply pair 3.2 GPH Spray Stake with 36" Dripper Tube Assembly, each sold separately, and connect to supply tubing.
- Spray pattern angles slightly downward to spray the soil for uniform watering and maximum water retention.
- Simple, side-mounted, shut-off mechanism prevents water waste and accidental close-offs.
- Individual inlet filter greatly reduces incidences of field plugging from construction repair and other contaminants.
- Priced per item. Each item has a minimum order quantity of 10.