• Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures, ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients.
• Check valve feature in drippers ensures that irrigation lines stay full and do not drain into the lowest lying plants.
• We offer all of the pieces necessary to create your customized irrigation system. We recommend our 1/2" (110747) or 3/4"(110741) Polyethylene Tubing, for use as your supply line.
Angled Arrow Dripper Stakes (110403 and 110407)
• Available in two sizes: 3-3/4"L for 4" to 5" pots, as well as hydroponic grow bags and blocks, and 6-3/8"L for larger pots.
• Applying water directly to pots with Arrow Stakes helps prevent the spread of disease and reduces the need for spraying, as pesticides are not washed off by daily watering.
• Priced per Stake. Each Stake has a minimum order quantity of 10.
1.0 GPH Angle Barbed Dripper Stake (110745)
• Unique flow channel down the length of the stake directs water into the container. Features pointed end for easy container insertion.
• We recommend pairing with our 1 GPH Woodpecker PC Jr. (110405) or PC Dripper (110410).
• Priced per Stake.
3.2 GPH Spray Stake and Assembly (110415 and 110416)• Easy to install. Simply pair 3.2 GPH Spray Stake with 36" Dripper Tube Assembly, each sold separately, and connect to supply tubing.