2 oz. Spunbound General Purpose Fabric
Suppress weed growth while allowing air, water and nutrients to pass through to the plants. Excellent for short and long-term landscapes, annual or container gardens. Keeps weeds under control saving you both time and money!
- Spunbond polyester geotextiles are a favorite with landscapers due to their strength and versatility. Highly resistant to acids, alkalines, insecticides, fertilizers and damage from insects and rodents.
- Ideal for use as a patio or paver liner and will increase the life of the patio or walkway. Separates sand/aggregate from the soil to prevent shifting. This versatile 2 oz. fabric works well in many applications.
- Wrap around drainage pipes to keep native soil and silt from clogging drainage septic systems.
- Safely eliminate weeds while enhancing plant growth.
- Conserve soil moisture and promote healthy plant growth by eliminating competing weeds.
- Allows for the proper balance of air, water and nutrient exchange.
- Ground cover performs four significant functions: weed restriction, soil separation, reinforcement and filtration.
- Ideal for all residential and commercial applications.
- Easy installation. Conforms to the ground or trench surface and does not unravel when cut.
- Sold by the full roll only.
- Secure with our Biodegradable Fabric Stakes or our Fabric Securing Staples, both sold separately.